All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Antonino Ferro
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Library of Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 38 black & white line drawings, 16 colour line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Torments of the Soul. Grasping and Casting. Looking Around and Going to the Cinema. In Praise of Interruption and of Apparent Stupidity. Therapeutic Action and Characters of the Field. Casting and Mental Suffering. Who Has Seen it? Stories of Life, Stories of Analysis, Publication and Transmission of Psychoanalysis. Clinical Implications of Bion's Thinking. Psychoanalytical Exercises and Games.
- Author BiographyAntonino Ferro is President of the Italian Psychoanalytic Society and also Consultant Associate Editor of the International Journal of Psychoanalysis. He is a training and supervising analyst in the Italian Psychoanalytic Society, the American Psychoanalytic Association and the International Psychoanalytical Association. He has been a visiting professor of psychoanalysis in various institutions in Europe, North America, South America and Australia. He received the Sigourney Award in 2007.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £44.68Trending at £47.50
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £9.09Trending at £11.99
- £29.89Trending at £31.14
- £27.67Trending at £30.22
- £12.78Trending at £17.83
- £23.93Trending at £24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.