All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Jose Maria Tornel y Mendivil, politician of independent Mexico, whose loyalty to Santa Anna and whose skills as a writer played a crucial role in enabling the Caudillo's repeated rise to power during this period. The work offers an insight into the political thought of the santanistas.
- Author BiographyWILL FOWLER lectures in Latin American and Spanish History literature at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. As well as having edited four volumes of Mexican and Latin American political history, he is the author of Military Political Identity and Reformism in Independent Mexico, An Analysis of the Memorias de Guerra, 1821-1855 (1996), and Mexico in the Age of Proposals, 1821-1853 (Greenwood, 1998).
- Author(s)William M. Fowler
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleContributions in Latin American Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.