All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.35
- £32.03Trending at £34.61
- £29.83Trending at £30.01
- £14.13Trending at £15.25
- £11.30Trending at £17.60
- £12.59Trending at £14.78
- £8.80Trending at £10.53
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging and easy-to-read, this book helps you develop the principles of tort law you need for a successful career as a paralegal. It provides cases, hypothetical situations, and internet references to help you build skills, apply concepts, and stay on exciting developments in tort law.
- Author BiographyJ. Stanley Edwards has been an Arizona attorney since 1975. Although he started out as a patent attorney, he has been a general practitioner for all but two of those years. He co-authored five textbooks on paralegal studies with his late wife, Dr. Linda Edwards. He was a judge pro tem in the civil division of the Maricopa County Superior Court and what is now the Family Court. Additionally, he is a certified arbitrator in the District Court of Arizona. He has also practiced before the 9th Circuit Court of appeals and is an inactive member of the State Bar of Colorado.
- Author(s)J. Stanley Edwards
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.