All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this entertaining and informative account Paula E. Morton surveys the history of the tortilla from its roots in ancient Mesoamerica to the cross-cultural global tortilla.
- Author BiographyPaula E. Morton is a journalist in St. Augustine, Florida. She is also the author of Tabloid Valley: Supermarket News and American Culture.
- Author(s)Paula E. Morton
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, maps
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.