All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan the workplace be more productive by including avatars, three-dimensional environments, and participant-driven outcomes? This book aims to prove that it is not only possible, it is inevitable.
- Author BiographyByron Reeves is a professor at Stanford University, and has authored over a hundred published studies on responses to immersive features of media, including games. J. Leighton Read is a physician, inventor, successful biotechnology founder, CEO, and venture capitalist.
- Author(s)Byron Reeves,J. Leighton Read
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date21/08/2014
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.