All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.30
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tottenham and Wood Green area has seen dramatic changes over the decades.
- Author BiographyDeborah Hedgecock has always had a strong interest in history and studied Classics at Cambridge University. She has been Curator at Bruce Castle Museum, the local history museum and archive Haringey since 2002. Christine Protz is a long-time resident of Tottenham who has studied various aspects of local history since her first degree course in 1970. She retired from teaching in 2004 and has since been researching local history and giving a number of talks. She is an active member of several local community groups, including the Friends of Bruce Castle, which she helped to establish.
- Author(s)Chris Protz,Deborah Hedgecock
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight320 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.