Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing painted and sculpted portraits, marriage and betrothal gifts, and paxes, the author uses themes such as family and individual memory, windows, perspectival space, and touch to investigate how these items were experienced at the time, particularly by women.
- Author BiographyAdrian W. B. Randolph is Leon E. Williams Professor of Art History at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Adrian W. B. Randolph
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 color + 70 b-w illus.
- Weight1224 g
- Width177 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.