All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionPhotography does more than simply represent the world. It acts in the world, connecting people to form relationships and shaping relationships to create communities. This book explores photography's ability to 'touch' us through a series of essays that shed light on photography's role in the world.
- Author BiographyMargaret Olin is a senior research scholar in the Divinity School with joint appointments in the Departments of History of Art and Religious Studies and in the Program in Judaic Studies at Yale University.
- Author(s)Margaret Olin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note37 colour plates, 84 halftones
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.