Touching the Horizon: A Woman's Pilgrimage Across Europe to the Castle by the Golden City by Karin Jarman (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.83+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Karin Jarman
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Content Note16 pages colour plates
- Weight286 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Author BiographyKARIN JARMAN was born in 1953 in Baden-Baden, Germany. She studied Waldorf Pedagogy at the Goetheanum, Switzerland, after which she settled in Great Britain where she worked in a Camphill centre for adults with special needs. In 1985, together with her husband and three children, she moved to Gloucestershire and studied Art Therapy. From 1990 she worked as an art therapist at St Luke's Medical Centre in Stroud. Karin helped establish the Hibernia College of Art Therapy, and has run courses both in this country and abroad. She is currently facilitating spiritual support groups for people with chronic health issues and life crises via the organization she established called Oasis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.