Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a biography of the notoriously decadent artist, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The book is based on over 1500 perviously unseen family letters and was ten years in the making. Frey considers aristocratic background, his childhood and the reasons for his rebellious nature.
- Author(s)Julia Frey
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/06/1994
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Note24pp colour and 85 b&w illustrations
- Weight1180 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.