All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an authoritative, state-of-the-art review of tour guiding scholarship and research. It aims to foster best practice and to stimulate further study and research on tour guiding across a range of disciplines. Its accessible style with chapter summaries makes it ideal for students as well as researchers.
- Author BiographyBetty Weiler is Professor at Southern Cross University, Australia. Her main research interests are tour guiding, visitor communication, tourist behaviour and visitor management. Rosemary Black is Associate Professor at Charles Sturt University, Australia. Her research focuses on tour guiding, visitor communication, sustainability, environmental education and heritage interpretation.
- Author(s)Betty Weiler,Rosemary Black
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAspects of Tourism
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.