All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.67Trending at £14.85
- £16.24Trending at £19.97
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £11.14Trending at £11.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.95
- £5.69Trending at £5.85
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the state's finest cold springs, Touring the Springs of Florida features full-color photos of each site and in-depth descriptions of the springs and surrounding areas. Whether you're tubing, paddling, hiking, diving, or sightseeing, detailed maps, GPS coordinates, and thorough driving directions lead you every step of the way.
- Author BiographyMelissa Watson is a professional firefighter and paramedic. An avid explorer with a passion for the outdoors, she has been camping, hiking, mountain biking, photographing waterfalls and wildlife, and spring hopping her way around the southeast for over 25 years. In the process, she's written several other guides, including Hiking Waterfalls in Georgia and South Carolina, Hiking Waterfalls in North Carolina,Camping North Carolina, and Camping South Carolina. For more information, visit her website at www.trailtimenow.com.
- Author(s)Melissa Watson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTouring Hot Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note75 colour illustrations, 35 maps
- Weight32 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.