All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a detailed analysis of the role of tourism in the economic transition which has swept central and eastern Europe since 1989. It includes work on privatization which should be of interest to social scientists and tourism specialists.
- Author BiographyAllan M. Williams is Professor of Human Geography and European Studies at the University of Exeter. Vladimir Balaz is Senior Researcher at the Institute of Forecasting at the Slovak Academy of Science.
- Author(s)Allan M. Williams,Vladimir Balaz
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism, Retailing and Consumption
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.