All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new socially responsible tourism has recently emerged out of a concern for the environment; huge claims are made for this new model of tourism development. The authors discuss these claims and explore the experience of three tourist areas in South Africa.
- Author BiographyGarth Allen is Director of the Centre for Social and Educational Research at the University College of St Mark & St John, University of Plymouth. Frank Brennan is Research Fellow at the Centre.
- Author(s)Frank Brennan,Garth Allen
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism, Retailing and Consumption
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.