All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uniquely provides an essential, comprehensive understanding of the space tourism industry. Over half of the book is dedicated to providing for the first time essential training material for private spaceflight participants.
- Author BiographyDr. Erik Seedhouse is eminently qualified to write this informative handbook for all potential spaceflight participants. He was an Astronaut Training Consultant and wrote the Spaceflight Participants Flight Surgeon's Manual for Bigelow Aerospace in 2005. He also developed astronaut training protocols for future spaceflight participants and wrote and edited several chapters of Bigelow Aerospace's Astronaut Training Manual. He has written many technical and scientific articles as well as articles for Spaceflight magazine. Erik Seedhouse is a research scientist specializing in environmental life sciences and physiology, for which he obtained his Ph.D. in Physiology while working for the European Space Agency between 1996 and 1998.
- Author(s)Erik Seedhouse
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books / Space Exploration
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight615 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.