All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToussaint L'Ouverture was the leader of the Haitian Revolution in the late eighteenth century, in which slaves rebelled against their masters and established the first free black republic. This collection of his writings and speeches demonstrates his profound contribution to the struggle for equality.
- Author BiographyJEAN-BERTRAND ARISTIDE was the elected president of Haiti. He served three terms, in 1991, from 1994-1996, and from 2001-2004.
- Author(s)Jean-Bertrand Aristide
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.