All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToward a Womanist Homiletic builds on the work of Katie G. Cannon and Alice Walker to offer a womanist paradigm for analyzing the sermons of Black women and proposes the content of a womanist homiletic.
- Author BiographyDonna E. Allen received her PhD from Vanderbilt Divinity School in Nashville, Tennessee. She has taught throughout the United States, including at Saint Paul School of Theology, a United Methodist Seminary in Kansas City, Missouri, Lancaster Theological Seminary of the United Church of Christ in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, California, and the American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, California. Rev. Allen is the founder and pastor of New Revelation Community Church, a nondenominational church based in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Donna Allen
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleMartin Luther King Jr. Memorial Studies in Religion, Culture, and Social Development
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.