All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Willey Liew Yun Hsien
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science / SpringerBriefs in Green Chemistry for Sustainability
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight113 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Utilisation of Vegetable Oil as Bio-Lubricant and Additive.- Utilisation of Vegetable Oil, Solid Lubricant, Mist Lubrication, Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) in Machining.- Utilisation of Environmental Friendly Gaseous and Vapour in Machining.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyDr. Willey Liew Yun Hsien is an associate professor at the faculty of engineering, Universiti Malaysia Sabah Since August 2004. He received his B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering (1st class honours) from University of Leicester in 1991 and PhD from University of Cambridge in 1998 under the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Overseas Research Students Scholarship. He was the recipient of Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)/Shell Oils Tribology Award, Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) Project Prize and Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) Frederick Barnes Waldron Prize. His current research interests include tribology, precision machining, nanocoatings, novel carburization process and renewable energy. His works have been published in journals such as Wear, Tribology Letters, International Journal of Machining Science and Technology, and International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing. He serves as a reviewer for several international journals and conferences.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.