All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £35.62
- £8.50Trending at £10.70
- £8.51Trending at £11.21
- £9.29Trending at £9.85
- £6.42Trending at £6.96
- £7.09Trending at £8.31
- £8.54Trending at £9.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe role of law, networks and civil society are examined and key theoretical and meta-theoretical questions on how to analyse and theorise the global polity, what drives it forward, and whether it can be democratised are discussed.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Globalisation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7figs.5tabs.
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMorten Ougaard,Richard A. Higgott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.