All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the Eurozone crisis and the possibility of fiscal and political union in Europe with contributions from some of the most respected experts on these topics. The book will explain the complex, multidimensional crises in competitiveness, fiscal matters, banking and politics.
- Author BiographyJohn Ryan is a Visiting Fellow at LSE IDEAS (International Strategy and Diplomacy). He is also a Research Associate at the Von Hugel Institute of St Edmund's College, University of Cambridge. He was Head of School at SCMS London, an international campus of SCMS Cochin, India, and a Fellow at the Centre for International Studies, LSE. He was also a Fellow at the EU Integration section of the German Institute for International and Security Affairs in Berlin, Germany. Professor Ryan has held senior administrative and academic positions at various business schools and policy institutes. He works as a senior adviser for private and public sector organizations.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note28
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJohn Ryan
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.84
- £8.94Trending at £10.12
- £3.34Trending at £3.60
- £8.14Trending at £8.62
- £4.50Trending at £5.20
- £6.88Trending at £7.39
- £39.69Trending at £42.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.