All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the writers of Alice in Funderland, Town is Dead is a living room musical, an ode to Dublin and an exploration of how Ireland treats its people. It looks at the future of the city through the eyes of one older citizen.
- Author BiographyPhillip is one half of Dublin-based Theatre Company and pop culture outfit THISISPOPBABY. As a theatre maker he has worked as actor, director, producer and playwright. His plays include DANNY AND CHANTELLE (STILL HERE), ALL OVER TOWN, INVESTMENT POTENTIAL, PINEAPPLE and the musical ALICE IN FUNDERLAND at the Abbey Theatre. Directing credits include IN THESE SHOES?, ALL DOLLED UP and A WOMAN IN PROGRESS all written and performed by Panti. Phillip also directed THE YEAR OF MAGICAL WANKING by Neil Watkins and a live arena show for the Rubberbandits at Electric Picnic 2011. As a producer, Phillip co-commissioned and produced Mark O'Halloran's Trad for Dublin Theatre Festival 2011. Phillip is co-creator and co-curator of the 'POP' performance venue at Electric Picnic Music and Arts Festival, 'Queer Notions' cross arts festival at Project Arts Centre and 'WERK' Performance/Art/Club at the Abbey Theatre. As a teenager, Phillip was a member of Dublin Youth Theatre, National Youth Theatre and Australian Theatre for Young People. Phillip now sits on the board of Dublin Youth Theatre and Project Arts Centre and was involved in producing Alternative Miss Ireland.
- Author(s)Phillip McMahon
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.53
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.76Trending at £8.86
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.18Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.