Toxic Men: 10 Ways to Identify, Deal with, and Heal from the Men Who Make Your Life Miserable by Lillian Glass (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.29+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn any relationship stage, a woman wants to know how to identify if a man is a dysfunctional nightmare. Along with identifying a toxic man in the early dating stages, the author also covers techniques that show how someone who is already in a toxic relationship can deal with her companion, and how to heal from a dysfunctional relationship.
- Author BiographyDr. Lillian Glass is one of the world's most well respected and foremost authorities in the field of Communication. As a renowned Body Language expert, she has demonstrated her skills throughout the media and in the legal fields. She is also a media commentator where she shares her unique prespective concerning current news events.
- Author(s)Lillian Glass
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.84
- £8.49Trending at £9.13
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £6.49Trending at £8.76
- £7.66Trending at £7.90
- £6.44Trending at £8.86
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.