Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionGoes behind the scenes of political power and industry into the debate about the use of Agent Orange and its potential side effects, as veterans seek justice in the court of law and public opinion. Unprecedented in its access to legal, medical, and government documentation, and the testimonies of veterans --Provided by publisher --
- Author BiographyPeter Sills is an attorney who helped represent the Vietnam Veterans of America in the Agent Orange class action lawsuit and is now active in environmental causes.
- Author(s)Peter Sills
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.