All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bryan Ganaway
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleGerman Life & Civilization
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Die Kinderstube: Toys and the Commercialization of Middle-Class Childhood - Unifying a Fractious Nation: Toys and the Social Question in Germany - Engineers or Artists? Toys, Class, and Technology in Wilhelmine Germany - Toy Domesticity: Dolls and Girlhood in Imperial Germany - Boys, Military Miniatures, and Changing Perceptions of Nationalism.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Bryan Ganaway received his Ph.D. in modern European history from the University of Illinois in 2003. He is currently a visiting assistant professor at the College of Charleston. He has received Fulbright and DAAD grants and published in the Edinburgh German Yearbook and the Journal of Social History.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.