All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe central theme The Ubaldini and the City is the classic confrontation between feudal society and a resurgent urban form as the central instrument of organisation of European society, which is crucial to the origins of Europe as we know it today.
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- Series TitleLimina/Limites: Archaeologies, Histories, Islands and Borders in the Mediterranean
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Monti,Elisa Pruno
- Format DetailsA4
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.35Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.82
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.