About this product
- DescriptionAnnemarie Austin's sixth book of poetry from Bloodaxe.
- Author BiographyAnnemarie Austin was born in 1943 in Devon and grew up on the Somerset Levels and in Weston-super-Mare, where has lived for most of her life. She won the Cheltenham Literature Festival Poetry Competition in 1980, and her first collection, The Weather Coming (1987) was a Poetry Book Society Recommendation. Very: New & Selected Poems (Bloodaxe Books, 2008) includes work from all her collections, including On the Border (1993), The Flaying of Marsyas (1995), Door upon Door (1999) and Back from the Moon (2003). A new collection, Track, is due from Bloodaxe in 2014.
- Author(s)Annemarie Austin
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.