All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into the poetry of field biology, showing how nature eases our existential quandaries. This book is about the wonder of snakes, the beauty of studying and understanding natural history, and the importance of sharing the love of nature with humanity.
- Author BiographyHarry W. Greene is the Stephen Weiss Presidential Fellow and Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University and a recipient of the E.O. Wilson Award from the American Society of Naturalists. His book Snakes: The Evolution of Mystery in Nature (UC Press), won a PEN Literary Award and was a New York Times Notable Book.
- Author(s)H.W. Greene
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.