All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated field guide that enables you to easily identify the tracks and signs left by a wide variety of mammal and bird species found in Britain and Europe, covering behaviors ranging from hunting, foraging, and feeding to courtship, breeding, and nesting. It includes informative descriptions of mammal species along with distribution maps.
- Author BiographyLars-Henrik Olsen is a zoologist, writer, and lecturer. He has worked at the Zoological Museum in Copenhagen and the World Wildlife Fund, and is the producer of a number of Danish radio and television programs. His books include Small Freshwater Creatures.
- Author(s)Lars-Henrik Olsen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note600 color illus. 25 maps.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.