All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explains the methods used by the authors - Mathew Zito and Matt Olejarczyk, co-founders of the IPOley system for investing in IPOs - who have successfully purchased and sold IPOs for great profit.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW D. ZITO is an entrepreneur, individual investor, and IPO trader. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Home Office Computing magazine, and the Washington Post, and is President and CEO of Ski & Sand Travel, Inc., and Skisavers.com. MATT OLEJARCZYK is an individual investor, IPO trader, and logistics and efficiency consultant. He is founder of Oley Enterprises, which assists individuals and philanthropic organizations. Together, Zito and Olejarczyk founded the ipoguys.com financial-based Web site, which is dedicated to helping educate individual investors about the new opportunities available through investing online.
- Author(s)Matt Olejarczyk,Matthew D. Zito
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Online Trading for a Living S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight293 g
- Width143 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.