All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fully updated book, options trading innovator George Fontanills arms you with the knowledge and skills you need to unleash the phenomenal power of your computer to become a successful online options trader.
- Author BiographyGEORGE A. FONTANILLS, MBA , is the cofounder of Optionetics, the world leader in options education (www.optionetics.com). His reputation as the dean of options trading has led to numerous guest appearances on television and radio shows across the country. A retired hedge fund manager, Fontanills has written or cowritten many books on trading, including the first edition of Trade Options Online , The Volatility Course , The Stock Market Course , The Index Trading Course , and The Options Course , Second Edition, all of which are published by Wiley.
- Author(s)George A. Fontanills
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight836 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.