All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial trade policy analysis of multi-country trade-theoretic framework within a Cournot oligopolistic interdependence in production.
- Author BiographySajal Lahiri is the Vandeveer Professor of Economics at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Illinois. He has published papers widely on international trade and development economics. Yoshiyasu Ono is Professor of Economics at the Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University. He is the author of numerous books and papers on industrial organization, international trade and dynamic macroeconomics.
- Author(s)Sajal Lahiri,Yoshiyasu Ono
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight250 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.