All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between WTO law and international and domestic efforts to protect the environment is a central concern in WTO and international environmental law. These issues are analysed here by examining the fundamental provisions of WTO law and exploring its interaction with general international law and national law.
- Author BiographyErich Vranes has studied law at the Universities of Graz, Lausanne and Geneva. He is associate professor for international law, EU law and international economic law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. His publications range from general international law and WTO law to EU law and legal theory.
- Author(s)Erich Vranes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Economic Law Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.