All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the understanding of trade-offs in analog design. This book draws together fundamental material from a number of key analog circuits. It also deals with a wide diversity of trade-offs ranging from frequency-dynamic range and power, gain-bandwidth, speed-dynamic range and phase noise, to tradeoffs in design for manufacture and IC layout.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2004
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1702 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byBarrie Gilbert,C. Toumazou,George S. Moschytz
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.