All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrader Vic -- Methods of a Wall Street Master Investment strategies from the man Barron's calls The Ultimate Wall Street Pro Victor Sperandeo is gifted with one of the finest minds I know. No wonder he's compiled such an amazing record of success as a money manager. Every investor can benefit from the wisdom he offers in his new book.
- Author BiographyVICTOR SPERANDEO has been a professional trader and money manager for 24 years. He currently manages and advises institutional and large individual portfolios for Rand Management Corporation. He has been profiled in Barron's and The Wall Street Journal and appears frequently on CNBC and other television networks, and is in demand as a lecturer.
- Author(s)T. Sullivan Brown,Victor Sperandeo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/1993
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight374 g
- Width159 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £25.56Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £30.28Trending at £31.26
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.80Trending at £9.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.