Traders: Risks, Decisions, and Management in Financial Markets by Emma Soane, Paul Willman, Mark Fenton-O'Creevy, Nigel Nicholson (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by mjbmusicltd
- Est. delivery by 23 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.95+ £2.95 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by antikbuks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about traders in financial markets: what they do, the kind of people they are, how they perceive the world they inhabit, how they make decisions and take risks. This is also a book about how traders are managed - the best and the worst examples - and about the institutions they inhabit: firms, markets, cultures.
- Author BiographyPaul Willman is Professor in Employment Relations and Organisational Behaviour at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is a former Editor in Chief of Human Relations and a Fellow of the Centre for Economic Performance, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Emma Soane,Mark Fenton-O'Creevy,Nigel Nicholson,Paul Willman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notetables and figures
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.