All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive catalog of exchange-traded funds and insights into successful trading techniques This Second Edition of the bestselling Trading ETFs offers an updated version of the definitive guide to this vital part of the capital markets.
- Author BiographyDERON WAGNER is the founder and head portfolio manager of Morpheus Capital LP, a long/short equity hedge fund, as well as Morpheus Trading Group, a trader education firm specializing in exchange-traded funds and stocks. Recently, Wagner launched his Hong Kong based company, DragonCharts, which helps foster the development of traders through education with live online stock analysis webinars, and includes a proprietary stock scanning platform. Wagner is the author of the first edition of this book and coauthor of The Long-Term Day Trader and The After-Hours Trader. He also appears in the popular DVD Sector Trading Strategies and is a frequent guest speaker at various financial seminars around the world. He has appeared on CNBC and ABC. Wagner teaches his ETF investment and trading methodology through his Wagner Daily and Wagner Weekly newsletters.
- Author(s)Deron Wagner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width185 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byAlan Farley
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.