All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lars Schwettmann
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3343
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Theoretical and Empirical Justice Research - Gender Differences in Justice Evaluations - Needs and Responsibility - The Acceptance of Truncated Efficiency - A Graphical Approach to Pluralism.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Lars Schwettmann, born in 1973, studied Economics at the Universities of Birmingham (Master's degree in 2000) and Osnabruck (Diplom-Volkswirt degree in 2002). From 2001 until 2008 he was a doctoral researcher at the University of Osnabruck. He is currently writing on his habilitation at the University of Halle-Wittenberg.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.