All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelations between the Choson and Qing states are often cited as the prime example of the operation of the 'traditional' Chinese 'tribute system.' This work contends that the motivations, tactics, and successes (and failures) of the late Qing Empire in Choson Korea mirrored those of other nineteenth-century imperialists.
- Author BiographyKirk W. Larsen is Associate Professor of History at Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Kirk W. Larsen
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHarvard East Asian Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 295
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £16.77Trending at £20.42
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.73
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.