All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.46
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly original book Norman Bryson applied 'structuralist' and 'post-structuralist' approaches to French Romantic Painting.
- Author(s)Norman Bryson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/1987
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in French
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note122ill.
- Weight410 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.