All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a wealth of imaginative and accessible ideas, this book shows how to bring the designer touch to a range of classic rooms. Each chapter provides clear advice and step-by-step instructions on how to achieve distinctive effects and finishes, divulging a number of tricks of the trade .
- Author BiographyDesigner John Sutcliffe first worked with the National Trust as a Fine Arts Administrator, and later as a craftsman-decorator. He now works on a rich and varied succession of design and painting commissions for private clients, specializing in historical colours. His artwork has also featured in numerous exhibitions.
- Author(s)John Sutcliffe
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.