CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Louis Lieberman,Mary Cuadrado
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Plenum Series in Culture and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. The Puerto Ricans. 2. Coming to the Mainland and the Acculturation Process. 3. Traditional Family Values. 4. Substance Use Outcomes. 5. Drinking Attitudes and Beliefs. 6. Impact of Acculturation and Traditionalism. 7. A Typology of Integration. 8. Ethnotherapy Implications and Conclusions. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.