All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and instructive book presents accessible coverage of vehicular traffic flow dynamics and modeling, offering numerous figures and problems with solutions, helping the reader quickly understand and put into practice the concepts presented.
- Author BiographyMartin Treiber received his diploma (M.Sc.) and doctoral (Ph.D.) degree in physics in 1996 from the University in Bayreuth, Germany. He is a lecturer at the Chair for Traffic Modeling and Econometrics at the University of Technology in Dresden, Germany and runs the web-site www.traffic-simulation.de. His research interests include vehicular traffic dynamics and modeling, traffic data analysis and state estimation, and the study of macroeconomic impacts of motorized individual traffic. Arne Kesting received his diploma (M.Sc.) in physics in 2002 from the Free University of Berlin, Germany, and a doctoral (Ph.D.) degree in 2008 from the University of Technology in Dresden, Germany. In 2009, he received the IEEE ITS Best Ph.D. Dissertation Award for the thesis Microscopic Modeling of Human and Automated Driving: Towards Traffic-Adaptive Cruise Control . His research interests include microscopic traffic simulation, advanced driver-assistant systems, and car-to-car communication.
- Author(s)Arne Kesting,Martin Treiber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight938 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byMartin Treiber,Christian Thiemann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.