All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the past, present and future of the intra-cellular trafficking field, which has made a quantum leap in the last few decades. It details how the field has developed and evolved as well as examines future directions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMolecular Biology Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byNava Segev
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.