All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe happiest people are not the richest people, or the smartest people, or even the people born with a genetic disposition toward optimism. The happiest people are those who have learned how to make themselves happy - from the inside out. This title helps readers literally to train their brains to be happy.
- Author BiographyTeresa Aubele graduated in Psychobiology at Southampton College of Long Island University, interned at Brookhaven National Laboratories where she researched the neural control of complex behavior, and received her Ph.D. in Neuroscience at Stony Brook University. Stan Wenck has specialised in the clinical use of biofeedback, visualisation, and meditation in healing for the past 30 years. Self-help writer Susan Reynolds has been a journalist, writer, and editor for more than twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Stan Wenck,Susan Reynolds,Teresa Aubele
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.