All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is aimed at helping care workers meet requirements for training in social care work. Each chapter outlines the TOPSS Induction and Foundation Standards and NVQs it is relevant to and contains a discussion of the theory together with exercises, case studies, handouts, a reading list, related training videos and useful organisations.
- Author BiographyJacki Pritchard is a qualified social worker who has worked as a practitioner and manager in both fieldwork and hospital settings. She is currently working as an independent trainer, consultant and researcher focusing on abuse, risk and violence.
- Author(s)Jacki Pritchard
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, glossary, index
- Weight1034 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Foreword byLuke Bond
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.