All listings for this product
Save on British Rail (1948-1997)
- £9.95Trending at £10.49
- £5.95Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionCovers everything from the 'iron horses' of the Wild West and Stephenson's Rocket to the luxurious Orient Express and today's high-speed vehicles. In this book, step-by-step projects look at the technology behind trains - learn about forces and motion, build a bridge, construct a tunnel, and even make your own model locomotive and railway track.
- Author BiographyMichael Harris worked in the railway industry, and wrote on the subject for 40 years. Steve Parker has written more than 300 science books.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExploring Science
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 230 pictures
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.