All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, the most recent collection from celebrated poet Mary Ruefle--moving, authoritative, generous.
- Author BiographyMary Ruefle is the author of Madness, Rack, and Honey: Collected Lectures, a finalist for the 2013 National Book Critics Circle Award in criticism (Wave Books, 2012), and Selected Poems (Wave Books, 2010), winner of the William Carlos Williams Award. She has published ten other books of poetry, a book of prose (The Most of It, Wave Books, 2008), and a comic book, Go Home and Go to Bed! (Pilot Books/Orange Table Comics, 2007); she is also an erasure artist, whose treatments of nineteenth-century texts have been exhibited in museums and galleries and include the publication of A Little White Shadow (Wave Books, 2006). Ruefle is the recipient of numerous honors, including an Award in Literature from the American Academy of Arts and Letters, a Guggenheim Fellowship, a National Endowment for the Arts grant, and a Whiting Award. She lives in Bennington, Vermont, and teaches in the MFA program at Vermont College.
- Author(s)Mary Ruefle
- PublisherWave Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWave Books
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £9.56Trending at £9.76
- £6.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.24Trending at £6.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.