CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of new essays on the literary influences going backwards and forwards across the ocean.
- Author BiographyEve Tavor Bannet is George Lynn Cross Professor of English at the University of Oklahoma. Susan Manning is Grierson Professor of English Literature and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEve Tavor Bannet,Susan Manning
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.