CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores transatlantic stories about women, servants, slaves and the poor as read and rewritten in eighteenth-century Britain and America.
- Author BiographyEve Tavor Bannet is George Lynn Cross Professor of English at the University of Oklahoma. Her books include Empire of Letters: Letter Manuals and Transatlantic Correspondence, 1680-1820 (Cambridge University Press, 2005); The Domestic Revolution: Enlightenment Feminisms and the Novel (2000); a four-volume edition of British and American Letter Manuals, 1680-1810 (2008) and Transatlantic Literary Studies, a collection of essays by British, American and Canadian scholars (co-edited with Susan Manning, Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- Author(s)Eve Tavor Bannet
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.