All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains the results of an empirical project conducted in Armenia and Georgia as well as in Moscow (as the favourite destination of migrants from the South Caucasus) from 2008 to 2010. In this book, the contribution to comparative research in the migration-intense post-Soviet space, and covers the complete cycle before, during and after migration.
- Author BiographyNikolai Genov is Head of the Chair of Eastern European Sociology at the Freie Universitat Berlin (2004-2011) and coordinator of several international research projects, including the project Comparing Out-Migration from Armenia and Georgia (2008-2010). Tessa Savvidis is a scholar of South Caucasian and Eastern European Studies at the same chair and collaborated in this project at all stages.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, tables and graphs
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byNikolai Genov,Tessa Savvidis
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.